Have you made a program incorporating getID3()? Post the URL of it here.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:08 pm
WebMplayer is a free webbased frontend for Mplayer to manage and play music-files & audiostreams (translations available in English, Dutch and German). It uses (a part of) getID3() to get and change tag-information to put it in a database.
- getID3() v1 developer
- Posts: 1476
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2001 4:00 pm
- Are you a spambot?: no
- Location: Northern Ontario, Canada
Presumably their website would be a great place to get the system requirements:
To use WebMplayer, you'll need:
- A Linux-box (WebMplayer is with Fedora Core 4 and Gentoo.)
- Apache (tested with version 2.0) (http://httpd.apache.org/)
- PHP 5(tested with version 5.1.2) (http://www.php.net)
- MySQL (tested with 4.1.14) (http://www.mysql.com/)
- aumix (http://www.jpj.net/~trevor/aumix.html) (so, you'll need a properly installed soundcard as well...)
- Mplayer v1.0 (http://www.mplayerhq.hu)
- WebMplayer is best viewed with a 1024x768 resolution or higher (Tested with Firefox 1.5 and 2 and IExplorer 6.1 and 7).