Think you found a bug in getID3()? Post here with details.
- getID3() v1 developer
- Joined:Fri May 04, 2001 4:00 pm
- Are you a spambot?:no
- Location:Northern Ontario, Canada
How to report a bug
When reporting a bug, please include plenty of information to help me find & fix it. Make sure to include:
- which version of getID3() you're using
- which version of PHP you're using
- specific error messages (if any)
- if you think you've found/fixed the bug, tell me where it is, and how you fixed it
And the most important rule:
- Download the lastest development version of getID3() from GitHub and see if the bug has already been fixed in the latest version before reporting it again :)
- finally, take a quick browse/search in the relevant Bug Reports forum(s) to see if the bug has already been reported and fixed for the next release.
- getID3() v2 developer
- Joined:Sun May 04, 2003 2:22 pm
- Location:Holmegaard, Denmark
randytayler wrote:[getID3() version] ...which can be found (only) in the changelog.txt file, right?
Also present in getid3.php: